Gravity Forms Unique ID
Generate alphanumeric, numeric or sequential “Unique ID” values for the entry when submitted. Applications are endless!
This plugin is part of Gravity Perks, a suite of 33+ essential Gravity Forms addons with support you can count on.
What does it do?
This plugin provides a new Unique ID field type which generates a unique ID for the entry when submitted. Some common uses for this perk are:
- Provide a set-length confirmation or reference number for each entry; could be displayed on the confirmation page and in notifications (i.e. “Your confirmation number is ABC142Z3”).
- Maintain a sequential invoice number (a legal requirement for some countries)
- Generate a unique coupon code that can be used on subsequent form submissions (tutorial coming soon!)
- Generate a unique number for use in raffles
There are probably a hundred other ways this could be used. We would really love to hear how you’re using it!
- Generate unique IDs on form submission.
Every form entry is assigned a unique ID.
- Supports alphanumeric, numeric, and sequential numbering.
Select the unique ID type that fits best.
- Specify starting number, length, prefix, and suffix.
Customize ID generation to your specific use case.
- Merge tag support.
Display Unique ID in form Confirmations, Notifications, and more!
- Automatic updates.
Get updates and latest features right in your dashboard.
- Awesome support.
We’re here to help! And we mean it.